Saturday 30 March 2019

Major: Lost Boy - Present Graeme - Expressions

I have completed the tongue, gums and teeth for Present Graeme, these renders don't have the toon shader overlaid on top of them I am having issues with them rendering. These expressions took some time as his teeth and gums did not fit his Blend Shapes correctly - I had to go in and edit his blend shapes but I am happy that I did this as I was not content with his expressions, I moved the blend shape next to the keyed control of the corresponding face and with having the edit turned on in the shapes window it allowed me to see what the edit to the blend shape was doing to the control for that face shape so it made it so much easier to correct. I nearly have the teeth and tongue done for Mrs Pratt and Young Graeme, I don't have a lot left to finish off all characters but I am going to finish off Present Graeme completely and then return to Mrs Pratt and Young Graeme down the line, I want to start animating and because the majority of the film is with Present Graeme I think it makes sense to animate as soon as he is done which will be soon :)














Left showing the Blend shape being edited and Right showing its effect Present Graeme Expressions from Graeme Daly on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment