Monday 11 March 2019

Major: Lost Boy - Shotlist and Previz Edit

I have completed the detailed shotlist for Lost Boy. It took me some time to get this done but it really feels like a weight off my shoulders as I hate faffing about with frame numbers and constantly questioning how long should a shot should last. A detailed shot-list that is straight to the point really solidifies everything and in the long run will save time. I included a "sound notes" section with descriptive words that will help the composer to understand the feeling of each shot.
Phil helped me cut more out of the previz which I am really great-full for as it is more meaningful and to the point now, I imagine when I start animating it will be even shorter as I when I film myself for reference it will be less floaty and more snappy.

Next I just need to do the filming for the animation so that I get my own mannerisms in there and I am going to chop up all the sounds of the previz and name them as shots so that I can import them into the corresponding Maya scenes.








No comments:

Post a Comment