Wednesday 21 March 2018

Premise: The Cupboard - Concept Art

I have done another sketch of the cupboard for my premise project. I am trying to keep the energy of the line work and also seeing how as I am recalling these from my memories I am trying to show that memory is warped by skewing, warping and shifting the perspective using the warp perspective and liquify/bulge effects which also show how cramped and claustrophobic the cupboard was. I want to show that because I used art as an escape from life at that time I want that to reflect in the film with a painterly/sketchy feel so I downloaded some watercolour brushes for photoshop which I think add a nice touch. I am going to give a whirl of trying to show most of the energy in the link work only and keep the colour to a minimum to see the results.


Original


Warped/ Bulge Effect


Warped Effect 1


Warped Effect 2


Warped/ Liquify Bulge Effect



No comments:

Post a Comment