Saturday 8 December 2018

Minor: Lost Boy - Young Graeme Updated Renders

With these renders I put a white background behind young Graeme to represent the white space that is going to be in the world of Lost Boy. I added the toon shader which I think goes nice against the white background, I need to tweak it further so that the toon shows up in the inside lines of young Graeme and also see if it works to my advantage with camera movements, I also added the rosy cheeks which I think gives him a nice quirk.










4 comments:

  1. He's looking great! Is this the finished version???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paris! Yeah pretty much just not completely happy with the toon just yet :)

      Delete
  2. Bless his heart - yes, looking good here, Graeme, + the rosy cheeks! :)

    ReplyDelete