Wednesday 2 May 2018

Premise: Text Designs & Art of test pages


I have created some text designs that I want to use in my Art of with either a sketchy, watercolour or painterly feel. I'm feeling no 1, 3, 17 and 20. I want my art of to reflect the character in that he is a bit messy with crumpled paper, random tea stains and little doodles scattered throughout - I need to be careful with this as to not distract the reader from the text. I do want to rough up some real paper/spill some tea on it with possible dog ears and scan it in to use in the Art of. If I decide to go with the rotoscope option  I think it could be interesting to have little doodles spring up around youngin Graeme in parts that correlate with the story of him doodling in his own little world. 






SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. I like 13 and 14, but I also like the top lined paper one... It's a toughie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paris! the top lined one is my favourite too :)

      Delete