Monday 28 May 2018

Lost Boy - The Art Room - Concept Art WIP

I am spending some time reimagining the art room, I want to try and show what a creative hovel it was by amping up the exaggeration by showing it as a cave with bric a brac littered throughout.  If I decide to go with these designs for the final film it will be interesting to see how this will work the white background for the representation of memory. I need to be careful with the juxtaposition of the open white space to the cramped nature of the art room and make sure that it isn't too jarring, I could possibly have it fade in or I could have the Camera zoom through one of the arches which would be white and then have it translate to the inside of the room with the arches maybe turning dark, I could also try rendering layers separate, I am thinking about modelling the stalactites and stalagmites along with the cave walls in mudbox as I feel it would be more organic. I am going to be doing tests of these along with spending time doing quick sketches such as this for other areas of the story to see what flourishes, I will add finishing touches such as colour and experiment with palatable palettes that work.


No comments:

Post a Comment