Tuesday 6 February 2018

Premise: The Story So Far

Currently this is my story that I am going to tell for the Premise project. Phil has been providing me with prompts that I respond too and this is the story that flourished. I just need to figure out how the story is going to be told - if I am going to be speaking it or if I will get a voice actor. The aesthetic for the film is still up in the air. Alan was telling me that because I used art as an escape that that should reflect the aesthetic with either a sketchy or painterly feel. At the moment I am going to be doing sketches to capture the environment and look and feel of elements that is described and finding gems of inspiration from other animations.






















2 comments:

  1. YES JESUS! So who's yours favourite artist??? Or are there any art pieces that you feel you relate to or express you well???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Paris :), My favourite artist is probably Eyvind Eerle but I'm finding more artists that I like every day. I'm currently just getting all the inspiration that I can to support the animation, I really like edward Honakers work -
      http://www.designindaba.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/node/news/23084/gallery/5.png?itok=VYOk0OXs

      Delete