Monday 16 April 2018

@Phil Premise: Character Design - Myself as a youngin

I don't really know if the characters for myself should represent the script in that the characteristics of the character show him being lanky and gangly (no 3 represents this more), Or should the character be a younger version? I am trying to keep the designs consistent with the Mrs Pratt designs so that they fit in a world together and I like the little details in some of the designs with his hair covering his eyes, one side of the collar being propped up and one sleeve being higher up than the other.





2 comments:

  1. I love No 2, Graeme!!!! Is this where we decide that you need a third character... the 'Now' Graeme...? Can you just try lengthening No 2's legs etc? I love his face - his ears - so sweet - but you're right, does he need to be a bit more gangly? Or does his gangliness become and exaggeration within the animation itself, so this character sort of exaggerates and morphs to reflect his heightened awareness? Anyway... it's no 2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much phil! :D
    I really want to go with the exaggeration and gangliness morphing into the animation itself, I think it could really reflect the script with some nice animation attached to the words :)

    ReplyDelete